Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whitney Port: I'm Sorry, You're Out.



The other day while watching the City I was struck by how terrible Whitney’s collection for Neiman Marcus was. I don’t know ANYONE who would wear that first look with the white blazer over the colorful skirt. Even though Whitney has exposure to all the top designers and is surrounded by beautiful clothes on a daily basis, she seems incapable of creating anything even remotely pleasing to the eye. Not only that, but I hate about 80% of the outfits that she wears. I’m pretty sure Heidi would have hit her with an “Auf Wiedersehen” a LONG time ago.

PS: Some of you have been telling me I need to post more frequently. Obviously you are obsessed with me, and I totally get that. But I’m in finals right now, so I'm gonna be posting less frequently for the next few weeks!

Note: One of my loving readers just pointed out that Whitney's line was for Bergdorf's, NOT Neiman Marcus. Thanks S!

















5 comments:

  1. Despite deciding to drop you from my daily rotation of blogs due to your lack of posting I came back because of the way you stood up for Khole. Your vicious attack on your dedicated audience has caused you to lose me as a visitor permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT--Anonymous come back!!!!! I think this latest post is spot-on. Except I don't understand what's the problem with a white blazer over colorful skirt. Also--> what do you think about animals dressed up as other animals? Faux pas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her collection for Neiman Marcus? It was for Bergdorf Goodman, you fat twit. Do you even watch The City? I'm outie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE most of what the girl wears.. she does have the typical "boring" look :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her, exact because she is different from all NY-Girls. Your style isn't oriented at the trends, through what he works individuel. Short I love her style!

    ReplyDelete