Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Mathamatical Examination of Tiger's Adultery



Recently, my roommate requested that I share my views on the Tiger situation. Since I need a study break anyway, here are my stream-of-consciousness thoughts on the matter:

The Tiger situation reflects the mathematical formula that a man's propensity to cheat is equal to his athletic ability taken to the power of the sum of his looks, money, and fame: Athletic Ability(Looks + $$ + Fame). Note that the attractiveness of one's partner is not reflected in this formula--that's because it's not statistically significant. Despite the fact that this formula is pretty self-evident, some people like the Kardashians just need to learn it the hard way.

As far as Elin’s concerned, I think her embarrassment/shame levels can be reflected on a parabolic curve that increased up to around girl #3 or 4 and then started declining rapidly (Visual aid coming soon). This is because, once girl #3 came out, it started becoming clear that the problem was not necessarily their marriage, or Elin’s wifely qualities, but an actual sex addiction. If I were Elin, every girl who came forward after the third would make me less and less mad, and more willing to stand by Tiger in rehab, although my willingness to stand by him would also be highly correlated to the strength of his prenup (Visual aid to come).

P.S. Today, NY Mag released many of the text messages that Tiger sent to his mistresses, which I believe once again confirms the urgent need for someone to invent the self-combusting text. No one wants skeletons like this in their closet!

10 comments:

  1. we need more posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE JERSEY SHORE POST AND YOUR KIM KARDASHIAN PARTY CRASHING DEETS?!?!? DONT EDIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very upset that we can no longer see the jersey shore post. No matter what you do, the jersey shore post shant be forgotten. It's 2009, not 1984!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every exclamation point is warranted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If this continues, I'll either learn how to use google cache to resurrect the posts and start a blog called theshadowoftheregoesyoursociallife.blogspot.com. Serious--I have nothing else in my life as important as the jersey shore post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone! I'm sorry I had to take down the Jersey Shore post! I'm going to re-post it as soon as I'm done with finals in two days. Also, I want to start reviewing it now that the Hills are over!
    Love,
    Your boyfriend's favorite DJ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on and give us another post. I'm studying for a Calculus final and really need another math lesson that involves juicy affairs instead of the boring shit I'm working on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM BORED BY THIS BLOG B/C THERE ARE NEVER ANY UPDATES DAMMIT

    ReplyDelete
  7. give me give me MORE give me MORE give me give me MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurry and finish ur exams, I need my fix of new posts!!!!!!

    Wat's ur twitter handle, I want 2 follow u!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you KG! Move to NYC asap, I want the real life version!

    ReplyDelete