Friday, December 4, 2009

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!


Some of you requested that I review the Victoria's Secret Fashion show, which gave me the perfect excuse to watch it last night when I should have been studying! My reactions to the show ranged from questioning my sexuality, to debilitating and bottomless despair, to general aesthetic pleasure and enjoyment. I was also vaguely amused by the fact that I was watching the show at home in sweatpants at 11PM on a Friday night, while stuffing my face with Cool Ranch Doritos. Liz Lemon alert! ANYWAY, the angels all looked GORG and I totally approved of Miss Kylie winning the Model Search...girl is a Smoke.Show.













3 comments:

  1. phallic balloons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see butterfly wings

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that a case of CAMEL TOE that I spot the girl in the green rocking?? No really, look closely.

    ReplyDelete