Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Run to the Hills!


I was not planning on reviewing the Hills tonight because I SHOULD be learning about vertical integration and the rule against perpetuities. BUT I don’t want to let down all you little monsters! Let’s go through this by character:

Kristin: Kristin spits mad game by preempting Justin Bobby with the “I don’t want anything serious” bomb. Since Justin Bobby is manipulative and emo, he tells Kristin he wants to make it work so that he can be the one to not call her back next season.

Heidi and Spencer: Spencer finally admits that his talk about not wanting kids was just a bunch of hot air, bringing to a close the most drawn out and inconsequential story line of all time.

Audrina: Poor, poor Audrina goes on her fifth “one last meeting” with Justin Bobby to a pier in a miniskirt and heels. He hints that he was just not that into her, and she saves face with ad hominem attacks on his character and promises that he will die alone.

Brody: Fed up with Jade’s drama, Brody decides to end things with her and celebrates with his bros. NOTE: Jade’s twitter today explains that they are still together and that the only reason she was not at the aftershow was that the producers wanted it to seem like she and Brody were still broken up. Also, Brody is “the BEST at massages :) xo”.

Well, that wraps up this season of the Hills! I was honestly pretty disappointed with this season and I'm not sure that Kristin can carry the show as well as LC did. Somewhere out there, LC is gloating as she prepares sketches for a low-end department store clothing line. Regardless, I'm excited for the next season and will definitely be tuning in.

12 comments:

  1. I am going to be empty without this show to look forward to each week. Can you do a review of the VS fashion show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Please review the Victoria Secret Fashion Show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me? I'll take Kristin over LC any day! At least she has a personality and is interesting to watch. LC was such a whiny and boring lead. The only less interesting characters in reality television are Lo (aka inconsequential wet rag), Audrina (hello Ceiling Eyes!) and Whitney (aka Shakesperian Mute). I'm ready for Heidi and Spencer to be gone (but let's keep Enzo) and for some more of Kristin's crew to get involved...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with you. Can you please start reviewing Bridezilla's?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BLOG MORE!!! WE NEED MORE POSTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously??????? No post in the past 14 hours. We need more post. Can you do a review of law school fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. When there hasn't been a post for a while, I actually get really sad. Whoever you are, you should do this fulltime. We give you our attention and you should respect that. Please be serious or stop teasing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea how anybody could prefer LC to Kristin. Seriously, who's hotter, more intelligent, knows four languages? Kristin, not LC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lack of posting on this blog will lead me to stop checking the site every ten minutes. Please another post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I woke up this morning expecting at least some Tiger Woods commentary or a review of the Top Chef finale and I get nothing. Your lack of posting has caused you to officially lose one reader.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefer Kristen to LC. Mostly because I've never watched The Hills.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enough with the foul language. She'll do the tiger woods story in time; but let's keep it civil here so that les hills stories temps roulez!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete