Sunday, December 20, 2009

Brody and Jayde: The Saga Continues


A few weeks ago, I reported that despite what Brody told his bros on the season finale of the Hills, he and Jayde were still together. As of last night, however, there appears to be trouble in paradise. Behold the Tweeting frenzy that went down yesterday:

Jayde's Twitter:

8:20PM Dec 18th: "Sometimes when you truly love someone you have to let them go....." I never really understood that quote until now"

4:58 AM Dec 19th: "Wtf!!!!!!!????? Omg"

12:24 PM Dec 19th: "This is the worst feeling I have ever had, every square inch of my body inside and out hurts :("

Brody's Twitter:

11PM Dec 19th: So I decided to stay in Australia BY MYSELF!!! Hahaha this is Crazy.. Might just stay here and start a new life.

If that's not enough for you, this morning Jayde tweeted "SINGLE!!"" You would think that about sums it up but there's a TWIST: when I went back on Twitter this morning, I saw that she had removed the tweet! I guess we'll all have to wait for the Tabloids/next season of the Hills to fill in the blanks here!

P.S. A lot of people have told me they don't think Jayde is that pretty. I think she's cute, although she definitely dresses for men, not women. I'd be curious to know what you all think!


update: People.com just reported that Brody and Jayde did indeed split! See the article here. They are a few days late, but whatevs, that's why you come to me first!








3 comments:

  1. her face is pretty beat, but she's got THE hottest body... i hope that woman is single now

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet together and have been dating for sooo long. I hope everything is okay between them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b159130_brody_jenner_done_playmating_around.html

    It looks like E! is reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete