Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ashley Tisdale: just hanging out next door (part 2)


So today, I was sitting on the couch by the fire next to the Christmas tree, all homey and content and thinking about the important things in life, when my mom came in and informed me that Ashley Tisdale was next door visiting her boyfriend's parents. OMG!! Apparently, all the neighborhood kids were going crazy and ringing the doorbell, but I am obviously way too cool for that. And I definitely don’t get star struck. Which is why I immediately went upstairs to camp out by the window for a glimpse!!

After about fifteen minutes of stakeout, I got bored and decided to head to the bookstore to get some travel books with my mom for my upcoming trip to Argentina. We were just pulling into the lot when I caught a glimpse of Ashley and Scott entering Barnes and Noble too! They were basically following me!

In the store, I had A LOT going on. Did I want Fromer’s or Fodor’s…or even Lonely Planet? The choices were endless! As you can imagine, I barely even noticed Ashley shopping around me, but since I knew you all would be DYING to know what she was wearing, I may have glanced at her a few times. Briefly. And I believe that she was in black sweatpants with silver studs up the sides (but not all the way down the leg), a v-neck tee in a burn-out peach color and black oversized Ray Bans. But like I said, I barely noticed her.

P.S. I thought about saying "Hi", but I happened to be wearing a hat shaped like a bear. Liz Lemon Alert #524 for yours truly.

Even though this hat is awesome, it's not my first pick for first impressions. Especially first impressions with my future BFF. I mean, random celebrity who basically follows me around. Yeah.







2 comments:

  1. amazing you're basically a celebrity by association!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whitney loves the bear hattttt

    ReplyDelete