Monday, December 7, 2009

Taylor Swift: Stay Beautiful


Dear Taylor,

I still remember the first time I heard "Tim McGraw" on the radio, and I've loved you ever since. You speak to me like no other teenager can! I love "Fearless" and "Breathe," and if I were 15 years old, I would TOTALLY cry over "Fifteen". I wish that I could have had you as a role model then, instead of Britney Spears. Maybe then things would have gone differently. But that's another story!

Anyway, one of the things I love about you is that even though you are a bazillionaire, it seems like you wear the same clothes you'd wear if you weren't famous, but got a decent allowance and maybe did some extra babysitting that week. I like that.

Your best friend,
Kristen

P.S. Joe Jonas SUCKS!









No comments:

Post a Comment