Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"You really should try this coffee, lemon juice, Claritin diet I’ve been on."


Yesterday one of my friends sent me a link to a hilarious post from a site called "Dating a Banker Anonymous". Am I the last person on earth to have seen this website? It's about girls who date bankers and had their black cards cut off when the recession hit. Brilliant. I put a short teaser below but head to the site for some quality entertainment.

"IN CAB:

Cruisin’ up Washington Street back to the Standard.

Me: “Cabbie, pull over!” I try to jump out of the cab and make a run for it. Mona grabs me by the collar before I can get out of the cab.

Mona: “What are you a teenage runaway? Get back in the cab!”

Me: “I’m in no state to flirt. Trust me, you’re better off alone. I’m a liability.”

Mona: “OK OK. EVERYONE REMAIN CALM! Now, who’s the best wing woman ever?”

Me: “I am…”

Mona: “Who gets more phone numbers than you?”

Me: “No one…”

Mona: “And who’s going to wrangle in a new boyfriend tonight?”

Me: “Dude, I’m only going to attract bottom feeders tonight, I reek of desperation.”

Mona: “That’s not desperation you’re smelling, that’s self tanner.”"

No comments:

Post a Comment