Thursday, November 19, 2009

Terrible People with Pretty Clothes

Ok don't hate me but...I think Olivia Palermo is generally well dressed. I know that she wrote an open letter to all the socialites of New York begging them to accept her, and I know that she took credit for the look Whitney pulled last season for the Elle cover. She is incapable of giving presentations or conducting interviews and generally brings very little to the metaphorical table. (OK FINE Olivia, we know that you chose that watch, and it totally did look good on Brooklyn). Despite all of this, I consistently approve of her wardrobe choices. At this point you may be thinking: "She's a filthy rich socialite, of course she's well dressed!" However, I am a firm believer that money does not buy style. So, as much as we hate Olivia Palermo, I think it's okay to put aside those emotions and admit that she puts together some pretty awesome outfits.

















1 comment:

  1. Finally I have found a blog that tells the truth about fashion and style!

    ReplyDelete