Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What the Hills?



I decided I'm going to start reviewing the Hills each week. I'm a little late this week, but hopefully the drama is still fresh in your minds. First of all, what is up with Justin Bobby? He is probably the most manipulative person I have ever witnessed on TV. He only seems capable of speaking in ill-fitting metaphors, such as when he tells Kristin she has “a batting average of strikes.” Nothing he says makes sense and everything he does sucks. On the other hand, he is so attractive (see above).

And what was up with that fight between Kristin and Audrina? Kristin telling Audrina that JB said they were never together and that “must be hard to hear as a woman” was pretty nasty, but Audrina couldn’t have been less interested in cooperating with what began as an attempt at conciliation. Audrina telling Kristin that JB had said he wasn’t over her was a weak move too. First of all, its not completely true: he just said that nothing could be better than Audrina. I guess you could interpret that to mean "I’m not over you," but she should know better than read favorably into JB's ambiguousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment