Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Hope They Serve Beer in the Hills.


Unfortunately, I was too busy to watch the Hills last night for my weekly live blogging. Luckily, Stacy the Bartender was kind enough to send over her diary, in which she discusses all the juicy details of her trip to Vegas with Kristin!

Dear Diary,

Kristin and I decided to go to Vegas today. On the car ride there Kristin told me there was a 90% chance I would hook up, but only a 60% chance that she would. God, I hate her. Anyway, I decided to make the most of it so we started talking about how much fun we were going to have and how many boys we were going to take home. After all, “You live you learn, and then you go to Vegas!” I think that’s how it goes.

When we got to the hotel room, Kristin and I started drinking and looking at all of our trashy clothes. They looked just like baby clothes! Because they were so small! haha. We went to Ghostbar, which is SO three years ago. Couldn’t the producers have hooked us up with something cooler? I wish I rolled with LC. At least when she went Vegas she had more than ONE friend to bring with her. Kristin and I sat at a table alone and started taking shots, when these guys came over. I think they said they were in the Backstreet boys, but I don't really know, I was too busy taking shots.

Anywayzies, the next morning I went into Kristin’s room and I was talking to her when I heard the shower was running. Who’s the whore now Kristin?? Turns out it was Justin bobby. I guess he teleported himself there from LA. They started talking about whether Justin would have driven to Vegas for Audrina and blah blah blah. I asked the producers if I could leave but they said I had to stay if I wanted my full salary on this episode. God I hate my life.

We ended up going to a strip club because we couldn’t get in to any clubs. Justin Bobby and Kristin were all over each other while I sat across from them at the booth taking shots. Kristin tried to include me by making out with me, which was disgusting because that's almost like kissing Justin Bobby. Luckily, I ended up getting alcohol poisoning and the ambulance came and took me to the hospital.

Well diary, that's all for tonight! Sweet dreams!

2 comments: