Thursday, October 29, 2009

Taylor Jacobson is OOC, but I Die.



Anyone who wasn’t enraged when Brad stole Paris please leave my blog. Taylor obviously deserved to go. She is the shit. She is the least pleasant person I have ever witnessed on television. She is constantly complaining and bitter about her job, which has made her a prime time sensation and has probably set her up in the fashion world for the rest of her life. When she isn’t complaining about how much she hates her job, she’s on her blackberry or giving ultimatums to her boss. She wears black ray bans inside and no one ever says anything because they are all scared of her. But at the end of the day, she is the only one who gets shit done, and you can tell she has the best fashion sense out of any of them. I die for her.


2 comments:

  1. "Anyone who wasn’t enraged when Brad stole Paris please leave my blog." Amen, KG. Amen.

    ReplyDelete